Love and Relationships:
What if God not only loves you, but is, in fact, in love with you?
Why do some people (preachers) often try to separate love from emotion? Isn’t it okay for God to love us, and for us to love, with all our mind and with all our heart?
You’re welcome to “listen in” as Salty and daughter, Leah, talk together and share some of their feelings and insight into how God’s love is revealed in and through us!
When it comes right down to it, what makes a “family,” really – is it blood, or is it love?
Have you ever stood simply amazed at how the circumstances of life, and even the people in your life, can so drastically change???
Soooo, Salty daringly risks life and limb to talk about love and marriage… but, will he survive?
Discipleship and Christian Living:
- What Can I Offer Him?
- Are Christians today “on the run”???
- Speaking the Truth in Love
- Christianity – not a belief system, but a walk of life!
- Sound Doctrine or Self-Made Religion?
- Matters of the Heart
- United in Christ – Destroying Denominationalism!
- Modern Christianity and the Ekklesia
- How do I “test the spirits”?
- Wise and Foolish Builders
- “You are the Light of the World” – Really?!?
- In It For Hearts
- When I Need Forgiveness