A Quest for Authentic Christianity in the Third Millennium
(intermediate/advanced level study)
This study is designed not only to strengthen your personal walk with the Lord, but to also help you understand the meaning of authentic, “nondenominational” Christianity as presented in the pages your New Testament. Our prayer is that, through this study, you will be better equipped as a servant-leader of Christ to help plant and grow the authentic church of Christ in your community; and to help nurture and grow other Christians in both their personal walk with the Lord and in their community life with one another in the family of God.
This is a “certificated” course and students wanting to qualify for the course certificate must be enrolled in the course. If you have completed our three Introductory Courses, you will be enrolled in this course when you have submitted your first “Lesson Response Form” for the Prologue – Introduction to Covenant.
*Please Note — you must first complete the three Introductory Lessons (God is Love, Saving Kind of Love, Life Changing Love) posted on our home page before you will be enrolled in any advanced courses!
SECTION ONE — “Called Out”
- Chapter/Lesson 1: Called to Covenant
- Chapter/Lesson 2: The Ekklesia
- Chapter/Lesson 3: The “Called Out”
- Chapter/Lesson 4: A Holy Nation
SECTION TWO — “Called to Discipleship”
SECTION THREE — “Called to Truth”
- Chapter/Lesson 7: Spirit of Truth
- Chapter/Lesson 8: The Empowering
- Chapter/Lesson 9: Our Hermeneutic
- Chapter/Lesson 10: Binding and Loosing
SECTION FOUR — “Called to Love”
SECTION FIVE — “Called to Freedom”
- Chapter/Lesson 14: Set Free
- Chapter/Lesson 15: Law and Love
- Chapter/Lesson 16: Yokes of Slavery
- Chapter/Lesson 17: Law and Liberty
SECTION SIX — “Called to Worship”
- Chapter/Lesson 18: Power of Worship
- Chapter/Lesson 19: Holy to the Lord
- Chapter/Lesson 20: Terms of Endearment
SECTION SEVEN — “Called to Community”
- Chapter/Lesson 21: Being the Ekklesia
- Chapter/Lesson 22: Has Christ Been Divided?
- Chapter/Lesson 23: Circles of Love
- Chapter/Lesson 24: Your Way / My Way / His Way
SECTION EIGHT — “Called to Spiritual Warfare”
- Chapter/Lesson 25: Warriors for Christ
- Chapter/Lesson 26: The Toxic TULIP
- Chapter/Lesson 27: Craving a Sign
- Chapter/Lesson 28: Culture Wars
NOTE: Permission is hereby granted for you to copy and paste, or print, or otherwise reproduce and use the lessons, videos, and other material content from this website as study guides and educational resources for yourself and others; providing that you properly cite your sources; and that you do not charge, or require any kind of monetary payment from, those with whom you share this information—“freely you have received, freely give!” (Matthew 10:8).